Monday, July 30, 2012
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Stringer was the last hero to be released in the US from LEGO's Hero Factory Breakout series wave 2, for Summer 2012. In this review I give a quick overview of his parts, do a speed build, and then offer my thoughts on the completed figure and his changes from the original form.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Here's another LEGO Hero Factory Summer 2012 Breakout (wave 2) villain, the big set of Speeda Demon and his "nitro rocket motorbike" together in a set. Because this was another big one with a lot of parts, I split it into three separate videos:
Monday, July 16, 2012
Here's my second LEGO Hero Factory Summer 2012 Breakout (Wave 2) villain review, Voltix, the electrified villain with his lightning whip & volt shooter!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
My unpackaging, build, and review of the hero Bulk from the Summer 2012 Breakout wave 2 series in the LEGO Hero Factory figure line.
Friday, July 13, 2012
It's here! My first Summer 2012 Breakout (wave 2) set review! This is one of the bigger sets and has some exciting stuff to it, so instead of putting it all into one 20-minute run-on vid, I broke this one up into three distinct parts. Hope you like it! More to come...
Thursday, July 5, 2012
- Did you die? Mmmm, no. No, reports of my demise are quite premature.
- Why have you stopped doing videos? I haven't. Since my last post here I've uploaded 122 videos to YouTube. Stop & think about that for a second. One hundred and twenty-two videos. Yeah. Just none of 'em LEGO-related.
- Have you quit LEGO? No, I just haven't had the time & motivation to dedicate to the LEGO world lately due to all of the other things going on in my life, including, but not at all limited to one hundred and twenty-two other videos.
- Will you review the 5.0 Hero Factory sets? There are no "5.0" sets, but I will be reviewing the Summer 2012 Breakout/series 4 wave 2 sets.
- OK when will you review the Summer sets? Once they're available in my country (USA) and I buy them and receive them. As of the time of this post here, the sets are only out in a limited number of European countries. I don't have 'em, can't get 'em, and therefore can't review 'em. Once I can, I will.
- Is there more to the "Sempax" story to come? Oh most definitely.