Archive of my LEGO Hero Factory custom creation journey
I love this this MOC (especially because it's Stormer, my favourite hero factory character). Looks like something that Batman should have :)
It's okay... Still probably better than what I could make though
Please build instructions to the address tarospromo@vp.pl or here. My son really wanted to do this and is 5 years old and it's hard to explain to him that I do not have instructions. I greet
Comments that are spam, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, or laden with profanity will be deleted.
I love this this MOC (especially because it's Stormer, my favourite hero factory character). Looks like something that Batman should have :)
ReplyDeleteIt's okay... Still probably better than what I could make though
ReplyDeletePlease build instructions to the address tarospromo@vp.pl or here. My son really wanted to do this and is 5 years old and it's hard to explain to him that I do not have instructions. I greet
ReplyDelete